The model and methods of the Bread Houses Network have been awarded and recognized as good practices by various organizations:
– The European Commission’s platform on Social Integration Good Practices listed the Bread Houses Network as a model for social integration.
– Award of “Iconic Innovative Trailblazers of the Decade” at the World Women Economic Forum 2016, with 1500 delegates from 75 countries
– Our game “Bakers without Borders” was awarded the global Intercultural Innovation Award (IIA) 2016 by the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) and the BMW Group, selected amongst close to 1000 applications from more than 120 countries.
– BHN recognized as a good practice model by the European Social Innovation Network
– ENCATC, the European Network of Cultural Administration Training Centers, recognizing BHN as a good practice for “Urban management of cultural policy of city”; read the report titled “Bread Houses Network: Centers for Creativity, Social Entrepreneurship and Lifelong Learning”
– The Global AGENDA 21 for Culture, recognizing BHN as a good practice for social inclusion through cultural engagement; read the personal report of the AGENDA 21 President Catherine Cullen, visiting and featuring the first Bread House in Garbovo, Bulgaria
– The Global National Geographic, recognizing BHN founder Nadezhda Savova as “Traveler with a mission of the year 2012” and recognizing the BHN methods as an innovative tool for “baking cross-cultural connections”; read the NG article
– BHN Founder and President was invited to give a TED talk
– BHN was the national Bulgarian finalist in the Global Competition of Social Business CHIVAS – THE VENTURE WIN THE RIGHT WAY, 2015
– BHN was highlighted as s European good practice in social entrepreneurship in the WeStart Project: Mapping Women’s Social Entrepreneurship in Europe
– A report about the Bread Houses in the Brazilian online edition on world-wide social innovations “Dive in social”: Bread Houses Network: food connects people, May 2016